You wouldn't have been thinking that if you have exactly what you want, but for some unsensible reasons, you just can not achieve it. At present, I have to consider something like this that I didn't think of....
Now it is finally my turn to face this kind of problem. Before I was a high school sturdent, I already was an airplane lover. I watched very many documentaries of Air Crash Investigation on the National Geographic Channel when I just bulit up my strong interest in aviation. Since then, I wish I could be able to fly a commercial jet myself in reality. However, the Chinese pilot entrance has closed the door when I failed my physical check 2 years ago. Later on, I decided to go abroad and manage to find another opportunity for being airpilot in the future.
Generally, there is a great number of flying schools in British Columbia, Canada. So far, I have got at least 5 flying schools here, but there is only one that is appropriate to me---British Columbia Institute of Technology, or BCIT, which is a very formal, practical and vocational sort of college. And that is exactly where I want to spend my college time on. However, things are not that simple in fact....
No comments:
Post a Comment